Kimberly Currer images will be an investment to treasure for a lifetime! I offer weekday Full Sessions as well as weekend Full Sessions. All full sessions usually last up to an hour and will be at a location of your choice. I have a few favorites, just ask:) A travel fee of 20 miles round trip is included in the session fee. Travel outside of that will be subject to an additional fee. Session does not include prints or digitals.
Weddings: All Wedding Packages start at $2100 - please call 630-777-6348 to schedule a consultation or email me through "contact" via my website.
Weekday Full Session = $425
Weekend Full Session = $475
Mini Session = to be held in Oswego, includes 10 digital images. TBD
There is a $100 non refundable deposit upon booking to secure your date and time!
I love photographing Newborns, they are so precious and beautiful to capture. I am a pro at handling newborns and love everything from their fingers to their tiny toes! All the little details will be photographed:)
Weekday Newborn Session: $425
Weekend Newborn Session: $475
A $100 Session Fee is due upon booking to reserve your date and time and is non-refundable!
- There are Milestone Packages: Newborn, 3month, 6month, 9month and 1year! Maternity sessions are complimentary with Milestone packages. Contact me for further information.
WHEN TO SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: My favorite time to photograph a newborn is right around 5-6 days. They are absolutely perfect at this age! If you wait to long, they are a little more difficult to squish and maneuver. They are also more alert and a little more fussy! So, let's get them at the perfect age so we are sure to capture all the joy and cuteness of a newborn!
HOW LONG DOES A SESSION LAST: All newborns are different. I've been known to stay up to 3hours to capture all the pictures needed. I am very patient and allow plenty of time for your session. I want to make sure the mom is comfortable and at ease, it makes the session that much more enjoyable!
DO I BRING PROPS: Yes, I do! I will show up with baskets, blankets and so forth. I encourage you to have all of the essentials... outfits to change them, diaper covers, cute hats and bows. Etsy has cute and adorable hats, bows, diaper covers, newborn rompers and so forth. Newborns are also the cutest with nothing on except a little wrap. Simplicity is the key!
WHEN TO SCHEDULE: If you have a scheduled c-section, then we can plan accordingly. Otherwise, keep me up-to-date with the latest due date which allows me to keep some dates blocked off. Notifying me within 24 hours after delivery is also best! I always wait with anticipation! Meeting your little one is the highlight of my week:)
Senior session last about 1.5 hours and includes up to 3 outfit changes and up to 2 locations.
Senior Package = $525
- This includes 20-30 digital images with printing rights
Stylized Senior Package = $775
- This includes 30-40 digital images with printing rights, $100 credit to be applied towards a la cart purchases, up to 4 outfit changes, 2 sheets of Wallets, plus a styled photo session with a hair stylist and make-up artist! This will add style and glamour to your session. Making it feel more stylized and making you look and feel like a model! When you feel good it shows and your personality will shine! Ask for more information if you are interested... you will LOVE it!!
1. What to bring to wear: Bring up to 6 options - including different styles such as formal, semi-formal, casual and outdoors. I will then help you choose according to the location and style of the photo shoot.
- Make sure your clothing is wrinkle free, there are no stains, check to make sure your undergarments are not showing and you come prepared.
- Accessories - This it what helps make your outfit complete! Bring accessories for every outfit - from shoes to jewelry! Scarfs, jackets, hair accessories... bring them all. You don't want to much, be sure to keep it simple and classic.
- DO NOT bring outfits with large logo's, stripes or design. It takes away from the main focus which is YOU!
- DO choose small prints or solid colors. Colors that bring out your eyes and your skin tone. Bright colors are fun and add a pop to photos. My favorite colors in the summer are blues, greens, greys with a pop of bright! For Fall photo's choose Gold, dark greeen, brown, deep orange and possibly some red.
3. Make-up: Apply your make-up as you always would. I want you to be comfortable and look like you:) Bring it with to the photo session so you can touch up between outfit changes.
I do offer hair stylists and make-up artists. If this is something you choose, it will add glamour and style to make you appear like a beautiful and confident model:)
4. For the Guys: Make sure you have a fresh shave and are trimmed accordingly!
5. Glasses: glasses create a glare, there is nothing I can do to fix that! If you wear them, maybe ask to remove the lens for the day and just wear the frames.
6. Nails: Be sure to have your nails trimmed and clean (guys) and for the girls make sure if you have a manicure, it is touched up! Your nails are like an accessory....they will show in pictures.
7. Props: I encourage you to bring props to the shoot such as musical instruments, books, uniforms, art easle, hobby items, balloons, an antique chair...your choice:)
Session Fee is due upon booking to reserve your date and time and is non refundable.
I look forward to our Session!! YAY!!!